High-Performance, Fail-Safe RAID Solutions for HD/2K Production
The new G-SPEED eS PRO from G-Tech provides professional content creators better than Fibre-Channel performance for demanding post production applications at a fraction of the cost. The compact and whisper quiet G-SPEED eS PRO features mini-SAS connectivity to a high performance PCIe x8 IOP RAID controller that supports RAID levels 0,1,3,5 or 6. A single G-SPEED eS PRO enclosure with four hot-swappable Ultrastar™ enterprise-class 7200 RPM, SATA II drives in RAID 0 mode supports multi-stream ProRes 422 HQ playback and a single-stream of uncompressed 10-bit HD. Two units with eight drives in protected mode (RAID 3 or 5) supports two simultaneous streams of uncompressed 10-bit HD or a single 2K DPX sequence. G-SPEED eS PRO is simply the most affordable, fail-safe desktop RAID storage solution designed specifically for high-end post.
When used with the G-Tech PCIe x8 RAID controller, G-SPEED eS PRO can easily be configured as a RAID 0, 1, 3, 5 or 6. This flexibility enables the system to be tuned to the required level of performance and fault-tolerance necessary to support your application.
Easy to Setup – Time Machine ready!
G-SPEED eS PRO has a built-in Web GUI that is accessed via any local internet browser. This simple GUI is used to configure and monitor the RAID system. Many aspects of the system are monitored, including power supply voltage, fan RPM and the temperature of the RAID controller & hard drives. In the event of a problem, G-SPEED eS PRO can send an email message to up to four recipients.
The Best Warranty & Support in the Business
G-SPEED eS PRO is backed by a standard 3-year factory warranty and unlimited free technical support by representatives experienced with the latest content creation applications.
* G-SPEED eS is NOT compatible with G-SPEED eS PRO.
- Storage capacities up to 16TB per unit – scalable to 32TB*
- High-speed, low-cost RAID designed specifically for professional content creation applications
- Whisper quiet aluminium enclosure features (4) hot-swappable drives and 12Gbit mini-SAS connectivity
- Supports multi-stream SD, ProRes 422, uncompressed HD & 2K DPX workflows
- 2-port, G-Tech PCIe x8 IOP RAID controller with 512MB RAM supports RAID levels 0, 1, 3, 5 and 6
- Four hot-swappable Ultrastar™ enterprise-class 7200 RPM, 3.5" 3Gbit SATA drives each with up to 64MB cache
- Web-based configuration and management
- Auto-rebuild and email notification
- Removable "smart" cooling fan ensures reliable operation and data integrity
- Unique industrial design, compact all aluminium enclosure
- Mac® OS X and Windows® compatible
- Standard 3-year factory warranty
When used with the G-Tech PCIe x8 RAID controller a single G-SPEED eS PRO enclosure with four 7200 RPM, SATA II drives in RAID 0 mode supports multi-stream ProRes 422 HQ playback and a single-stream of uncompressed 10-bit HD. Two units with eight drives in protected mode (RAID 3 or 5) supports two simultaneous streams of uncompressed 10-bit HD or a single 2K DPX sequence.
G-SPEED eS PRO is simply the most affordable, fail-safe RAID storage solution designed specifically for high-end post.
|Capacity||4TB, 8TB, 12TB, 16TB|
|Optional RAID Controller||
|Size (L x W x H)||